My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Let This Digital Bank Count Your Found Money

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you!

Sunday, February 9, 2014

Found 34 Cents Today

Today I met some friends for brunch then after I walked around the large shopping center parking lot to work off some of the yummy food! I found 3 pennies.

Then I took a walk just now. It's absolutely beautiful out. I found a penny by some recycling dumpsters then found 10 pennies and 2 dimes in the McDonald's drive through!

Have you found any coins or bills lately?

This Found Money Facts:
Denomination:  14 pennies, 2 dimes

Year:   didn't check
U.S. Mint:  ditto
Condition:  range from tarnished and dirty to nice and shiny

Total Found Money to Date in 2014:  $5.82

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails