Sunday, February 9, 2014

Found 34 Cents Today

Today I met some friends for brunch then after I walked around the large shopping center parking lot to work off some of the yummy food! I found 3 pennies.

Then I took a walk just now. It's absolutely beautiful out. I found a penny by some recycling dumpsters then found 10 pennies and 2 dimes in the McDonald's drive through!

Have you found any coins or bills lately?

This Found Money Facts:
Denomination:  14 pennies, 2 dimes

Year:   didn't check
U.S. Mint:  ditto
Condition:  range from tarnished and dirty to nice and shiny

Total Found Money to Date in 2014:  $5.82

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year, 2024 and So Long, 2023

Well, here we are. The end of another year. I think this will be the end of my found money blog. I think it's run its course, but I'...