Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Found 13 Cents Today in My Parking Lot and at the Grocery Store

Today I found a dime and a penny in a parking space here at my complex. Then I went to Fry's grocery store and found a penny on the floor in a checkout lane and a penny in the change tray while I was checking out. 

I posed the found money next to a coaster I'm making. I think it's a fun one. I'll be listing the pair of these in my Etsy shop.

I also saw a bird taking a bath in a pool of irrigation water while at the grocery store. Well, in the grocery store parking lot, to be precise. Read about it and see the photos here

This Found Money Facts:
Denomination:  3 pennies, 1 dime

Year:  pennies:  2005, 2005, 2012; dime:  2010
U.S. Mint:  D, D, D, D
Condition:  shiny dime, tarnished pennies 

Total Found Money to Date in 2014:  $5.98

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year, 2024 and So Long, 2023

Well, here we are. The end of another year. I think this will be the end of my found money blog. I think it's run its course, but I'...