Sunday, February 2, 2014

Super Bowl? Super Day to Find Money!

I don't watch sports but I took a walk today and found a lot of coins! 19-1/2, to be exact. Yes, I found half of a penny. See it in the photo in the bottom row. Weird, I know.

Anyway, here's where I found the money:

  • 1 quarter, 1 nickel, and 1 penny in a parking space at a gas station
  • 1 dime between two cars and 8 pennies in the drive through at McDonald's
  • 1 penny in a bank parking lot
  • 2 pennies in front of a tire place
  • 1-1/2 pennies in the street
  • 1 penny at another gas station
  • 1 penny at a car wash
  • 1 penny in a shopping center parking lot near some recycling dumpsters
Ta da! I was thrilled. Have you found any money recently?

This Found Money Facts:
Denomination: 16 pennies, 1 nickel, 1 dime, 1 quarter
Year:  too lazy to check them all
U.S. Mint:  ditto
Condition:  a nice range
Total Found Money to Date in 2014:  $5.24

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year, 2024 and So Long, 2023

Well, here we are. The end of another year. I think this will be the end of my found money blog. I think it's run its course, but I'...