My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Digital Bank Counter

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you!

It only looks like a shredder. It's not!

Sunday, February 2, 2014

Super Bowl? Super Day to Find Money!

I don't watch sports but I took a walk today and found a lot of coins! 19-1/2, to be exact. Yes, I found half of a penny. See it in the photo in the bottom row. Weird, I know.

Anyway, here's where I found the money:

  • 1 quarter, 1 nickel, and 1 penny in a parking space at a gas station
  • 1 dime between two cars and 8 pennies in the drive through at McDonald's
  • 1 penny in a bank parking lot
  • 2 pennies in front of a tire place
  • 1-1/2 pennies in the street
  • 1 penny at another gas station
  • 1 penny at a car wash
  • 1 penny in a shopping center parking lot near some recycling dumpsters
Ta da! I was thrilled. Have you found any money recently?

This Found Money Facts:
Denomination: 16 pennies, 1 nickel, 1 dime, 1 quarter
Year:  too lazy to check them all
U.S. Mint:  ditto
Condition:  a nice range
Total Found Money to Date in 2014:  $5.24

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails