My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Let This Digital Bank Count Your Found Money

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you!

Thursday, February 27, 2014

Check Out the Odd Money I Found Today

Today I took a long walk to Sprouts, and on the way I spotted this dime on the sidewalk. Then I walked over to the gas station and McDonald's but struck out. Nothing. 

Walking along the street, I found the half penny! This is the same stretch of road where I've found other pennies that have been cut in pieces. I wonder if someone cuts them up then tosses them out their car window or what.

Then I went to a drive through and found 2 pennies. At the store, a big fat nothing. Then on the way home I went to another gas station and found 2 pennies. 

Then I spotted a coin in the dirt and it ended up being a penny from Ecuador. It reads:  Banco Central Del Ecuador. Cool!! I can't get a good close up photo of it. It's really dark and not very photogenic. It's up at the top above the half penny. I wasn't going to count this penny but just looked it up and it has the same value evidently as U.S. pennies so I'm counting it! But I won't count the half penny.

Have you found any money lately? Only one more day for February found money.


This Found Money Facts:
Denomination:  4-1/2 pennies, 1 dime, 1 Ecuador penny

Year:  pennies:  1978, 1986, 2006, 2008, 2010; dime:  2008; Ecuador penny:  2003
U.S. Mint:  U.S. coins all D
Condition:  range from shiny to dirty, tarnished and scratched

Total Found Money to Date in 2014:  $7.51

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails