Monday, February 17, 2014

Lemons and a Penny

Today I walked to mail a letter and it was hot (read more here)! 

But on the way home I found this penny in the street. I was tickled since yesterday I didn't find any money and I get sort of antsy if I go too long without finding money!

I got a bunch of lemons from a friend so have been making lemon ice cubes (lemon juice frozen in ice cube trays then saved in the freezer for later use). Yum!

How about you? How's your 2014 found money journey coming along?
This Found Money Facts:
Denomination:  1 penny

Year:  2004
U.S. Mint:  D
Condition:  tarnished and dirty

Total Found Money to Date in 2014:  $6.78

2 comments:

  1. I didn't find any money yesterday either Penny and it really blightsd my day! I will have to go for a walk this afternoon to see what I can find. Your lemons look very refreshing - although it's certainly not hot weather here :( !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've had a few days this month when I didn't find money. So frustrating! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete

Happy New Year, 2024 and So Long, 2023

Well, here we are. The end of another year. I think this will be the end of my found money blog. I think it's run its course, but I'...