Saturday, September 15, 2012

Found a Dime in the Phoenix Children's Museum Parking Lot

Today I went with two of my cute grandkids to the Phoenix Children's Museum. When I got out of the car, I spotted this dime next to another car. I had my camera with me so took this photo. See the shadow of the rear view mirror? Love that!

We had lots of fun inside the museum. It wasn't so busy as other times we've been, so the kids could play without vying for the toys and trikes and stuff. It was great!

Here's a photo of the two of them scooping split peas and lentils and weighing them. Have you ever run your fingers through dried beans? It's a wonderful feeling!
 
Have you found any money lately?

This Found Money Facts:
Denomination: 1 dime
Year:  1999
U.S. Mint:  D
Condition:  nice and shiny
Total Found Money to Date for 2012:  $8.46

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year, 2024 and So Long, 2023

Well, here we are. The end of another year. I think this will be the end of my found money blog. I think it's run its course, but I'...