Monday, September 3, 2012

Found a Quarter in Change Tray at Fresh and Easy

Last night I drove home from my son's house and stopped at Fresh and Easy. When I was checking out, I found a quarter in the change tray! 

I put the coin somewhere "safe" and now I can't find it to record the year or mint.  It'll turn up. Maybe.*

My grandkids and I have been watching this drip candle do its thing. That is four candles' worth of wax so far. I want to find some other colored candles and create a massive drip candle!

Have you found any money recently?  

*It turned up. I had put the quarter in a glass dish I keep on my desk for paperclips, sticky notes, etc. It's safely in the found money jar now! 
 
This Found Money Facts:
Denomination: 1 quarter
Year:  2010, Arkansas state quarter
U.S. Mint:  D
Condition: worn but just fine
Total Found Money to Date for 2012:  $8.33

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year, 2024 and So Long, 2023

Well, here we are. The end of another year. I think this will be the end of my found money blog. I think it's run its course, but I'...