My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Let This Digital Bank Count Your Found Money

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you!

Monday, September 3, 2012

Found a Quarter in Change Tray at Fresh and Easy

Last night I drove home from my son's house and stopped at Fresh and Easy. When I was checking out, I found a quarter in the change tray! 

I put the coin somewhere "safe" and now I can't find it to record the year or mint.  It'll turn up. Maybe.*

My grandkids and I have been watching this drip candle do its thing. That is four candles' worth of wax so far. I want to find some other colored candles and create a massive drip candle!

Have you found any money recently?  

*It turned up. I had put the quarter in a glass dish I keep on my desk for paperclips, sticky notes, etc. It's safely in the found money jar now! 
 
This Found Money Facts:
Denomination: 1 quarter
Year:  2010, Arkansas state quarter
U.S. Mint:  D
Condition: worn but just fine
Total Found Money to Date for 2012:  $8.33

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails