Thursday, September 27, 2012

Found 7 Cents in Scottsdale

Today I went to get my hair cut and it actually turned out great!

Then I headed to a shopping area with Hobby Lobby and Michael's. I parked between the two stores, and went to Hobby Lobby first and checked out the clearance shelves. Then I walked to Michael's to do the same. One way, I spotted a nickel in the parking lot then a penny!

Then I went to my son's house. On the way out to my car, I spotted a penny in the street. Woo hoo! Seven cents!

Check out my new, bigger found money jar! It's up there in the left corner. My old one was plumb full! And that's a good thing.

This Found Money Facts:
Denomination: 2 pennies, 1 nickel

Year: 1974, 2012, 1964
U.S. Mint: D, D, none
Condition:  a range from shiny to dinged up and scratched
Total Found Money to Date for 2012:  $8.68


No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year, 2024 and So Long, 2023

Well, here we are. The end of another year. I think this will be the end of my found money blog. I think it's run its course, but I'...