Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Found 2 Cents Outside Fresh and Easy

Today I volunteered then drove to the post office. I bought these stamps. Aren't they pretty? Then I headed over to Fresh and Easy. I sometimes find money in the change trays there but no luck today. 


As I was walking out of the store, I spotted these two pennies though on the sidewalk. They were in a line like someone had a hole in their pocket and tinkle tinkle down went the coins!


Have you dropped any money or found any money today or recently?

This Found Money Facts:
Denomination: 2 pennies
Year: 2005 and 2006
U.S. Mint:  none and D
Condition:  tarnished, shiny
Total Found Money to Date for 2012:  $8.49

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year, 2024 and So Long, 2023

Well, here we are. The end of another year. I think this will be the end of my found money blog. I think it's run its course, but I'...