My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Digital Bank Counter

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you!

It only looks like a shredder. It's not!

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Found 2 Cents Outside Fresh and Easy

Today I volunteered then drove to the post office. I bought these stamps. Aren't they pretty? Then I headed over to Fresh and Easy. I sometimes find money in the change trays there but no luck today. 


As I was walking out of the store, I spotted these two pennies though on the sidewalk. They were in a line like someone had a hole in their pocket and tinkle tinkle down went the coins!


Have you dropped any money or found any money today or recently?

This Found Money Facts:
Denomination: 2 pennies
Year: 2005 and 2006
U.S. Mint:  none and D
Condition:  tarnished, shiny
Total Found Money to Date for 2012:  $8.49

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails