My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Digital Bank Counter

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you! It only looks like a shredder. It's not!

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Found a Dime at Scottsdale Library

Today I woke up early. It was weird. I never wake up early. But it was 6:30 and I was wide awake, ready to go. So I got up and showered and fiddled around on the computer, ate breakfast while watching the first episode of Masterpiece Classic Collision. It was good! More later!

By then it was 9 a.m. I am usually still waking up about then. But today I felt sort of antsy since it was only 79 out and that felt so cool! I headed out to the Scottsdale library to return some DVDs and books and to pick up a DVD on reserve. While there I got a culture pass for the botanical garden and spotted a dime on the counter. Yay!

Here's a photo of the dime with a vintage pattern I'll be adding to my Etsy shop.

Then I went to the 99 Cent store and Fresh and Easy but didn't find any more money. Have you found any money lately?

This Found Money Facts:
Denomination: 1 dime

Year: 1982
U.S. Mint: D
Condition:  shiny
Total Found Money to Date for 2012:  $8.61

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails