Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Found a Dime at Scottsdale Library

Today I woke up early. It was weird. I never wake up early. But it was 6:30 and I was wide awake, ready to go. So I got up and showered and fiddled around on the computer, ate breakfast while watching the first episode of Masterpiece Classic Collision. It was good! More later!

By then it was 9 a.m. I am usually still waking up about then. But today I felt sort of antsy since it was only 79 out and that felt so cool! I headed out to the Scottsdale library to return some DVDs and books and to pick up a DVD on reserve. While there I got a culture pass for the botanical garden and spotted a dime on the counter. Yay!

Here's a photo of the dime with a vintage pattern I'll be adding to my Etsy shop.

Then I went to the 99 Cent store and Fresh and Easy but didn't find any more money. Have you found any money lately?

This Found Money Facts:
Denomination: 1 dime

Year: 1982
U.S. Mint: D
Condition:  shiny
Total Found Money to Date for 2012:  $8.61

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year, 2024 and So Long, 2023

Well, here we are. The end of another year. I think this will be the end of my found money blog. I think it's run its course, but I'...