My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Let This Digital Bank Count Your Found Money

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you!

Monday, September 10, 2012

Found a 2012 Penny in the Parking Lot

Today I took out the trash and recycling then walked around the parking lot. It wasn't too hot yet--only about 83--so I walked up and down the rows of cars. Toward the end of one row, I spotted this penny on the ground. It was so bright and shiny gleaming in the sun.

I don't know about you, but each and every time I spot a coin on the ground, I feel like I've found a little treasure!

Have you found any treasure lately?

This Found Money Facts:
Denomination: 1 penny
Year: 2012
U.S. Mint:  D
Condition: tarnished but mostly still shiny
Total Found Money to Date for 2012:  $8.36

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails