Monday, September 10, 2012

Found a 2012 Penny in the Parking Lot

Today I took out the trash and recycling then walked around the parking lot. It wasn't too hot yet--only about 83--so I walked up and down the rows of cars. Toward the end of one row, I spotted this penny on the ground. It was so bright and shiny gleaming in the sun.

I don't know about you, but each and every time I spot a coin on the ground, I feel like I've found a little treasure!

Have you found any treasure lately?

This Found Money Facts:
Denomination: 1 penny
Year: 2012
U.S. Mint:  D
Condition: tarnished but mostly still shiny
Total Found Money to Date for 2012:  $8.36

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year, 2024 and So Long, 2023

Well, here we are. The end of another year. I think this will be the end of my found money blog. I think it's run its course, but I'...