My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Digital Bank Counter

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you! It only looks like a shredder. It's not!

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Found a Penny on a Brick Sidewalk

Today I volunteered. When I was walking back to my car I spotted a penny on the brick sidewalk at the strip mall where the recording studio is located. The penny sort of blended in with the brown bricks, so I felt lucky I spotted it!

Then I ran a bunch of errands--went to the library, a thrift store, credit union, 99 cent store, and Fresh and Easy--but didn't find any more money. Oh! At the 99 cent store, I did see a penny but it was squished between the floor and a display case. It wasn't going any where. They'll have to move the case to get it out. Dang.


This Found Money Facts:
Denomination: 1 penny
Year: 1996
U.S. Mint:  D
Condition: tarnished
Total Found Money to Date for 2012:  $8.35

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails