Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Found a Penny on a Brick Sidewalk

Today I volunteered. When I was walking back to my car I spotted a penny on the brick sidewalk at the strip mall where the recording studio is located. The penny sort of blended in with the brown bricks, so I felt lucky I spotted it!

Then I ran a bunch of errands--went to the library, a thrift store, credit union, 99 cent store, and Fresh and Easy--but didn't find any more money. Oh! At the 99 cent store, I did see a penny but it was squished between the floor and a display case. It wasn't going any where. They'll have to move the case to get it out. Dang.


This Found Money Facts:
Denomination: 1 penny
Year: 1996
U.S. Mint:  D
Condition: tarnished
Total Found Money to Date for 2012:  $8.35

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year, 2024 and So Long, 2023

Well, here we are. The end of another year. I think this will be the end of my found money blog. I think it's run its course, but I'...