Thursday, August 30, 2012

Found Three Pennies at Fresh and Easy

Today I went to Fresh and Easy and as soon as I started walking to the store, I spotted a penny in the middle of the parking lot where the cars drive. I picked it up, then I glanced to one side and spotted another penny between two cars. Yay!

As I was walking up to get a shopping cart, in the little fenced in area, I saw another penny on the pavement! Woo hoo! 

Have you found any money recently? 
 
This Found Money Facts:
Denomination: 3 pennies
Year:   1987, 2012, 2012
U.S. Mint:  none, D, D
Condition: from shiny to scratched to tarnished
Total Found Money to Date for 2012:  $8.08

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year, 2024 and So Long, 2023

Well, here we are. The end of another year. I think this will be the end of my found money blog. I think it's run its course, but I'...