My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Digital Bank Counter

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you!

It only looks like a shredder. It's not!

Thursday, August 30, 2012

Found Three Pennies at Fresh and Easy

Today I went to Fresh and Easy and as soon as I started walking to the store, I spotted a penny in the middle of the parking lot where the cars drive. I picked it up, then I glanced to one side and spotted another penny between two cars. Yay!

As I was walking up to get a shopping cart, in the little fenced in area, I saw another penny on the pavement! Woo hoo! 

Have you found any money recently? 
 
This Found Money Facts:
Denomination: 3 pennies
Year:   1987, 2012, 2012
U.S. Mint:  none, D, D
Condition: from shiny to scratched to tarnished
Total Found Money to Date for 2012:  $8.08

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails