My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Digital Bank Counter

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you!

It only looks like a shredder. It's not!

Saturday, August 25, 2012

Found 21 Cents While Out and About

Today I went to the dollar store. I walked in and spotted a dime on the floor! I scooped it right up! Then I took a few steps and saw this penny! Nice! 

I was happy finding 11 cents, but then I went to the library to pick up this book to read (can't wait to start it!). In the library's used book sale area, I found another dime! Yay!

This makes five days in a row that I've found money! I hope I can keep the streak alive. Have you found any money recently?
 
This Found Money Facts:
Denomination: 1 penny, 2 dimes
Year:   1991, 2003, 2006
U.S. Mint:  D, D, D
Condition: all a little dirty and worn, except one dime, he's fine
Total Found Money to Date for 2012:  $7.80

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails