Saturday, August 25, 2012

Found 21 Cents While Out and About

Today I went to the dollar store. I walked in and spotted a dime on the floor! I scooped it right up! Then I took a few steps and saw this penny! Nice! 

I was happy finding 11 cents, but then I went to the library to pick up this book to read (can't wait to start it!). In the library's used book sale area, I found another dime! Yay!

This makes five days in a row that I've found money! I hope I can keep the streak alive. Have you found any money recently?
 
This Found Money Facts:
Denomination: 1 penny, 2 dimes
Year:   1991, 2003, 2006
U.S. Mint:  D, D, D
Condition: all a little dirty and worn, except one dime, he's fine
Total Found Money to Date for 2012:  $7.80

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year, 2024 and So Long, 2023

Well, here we are. The end of another year. I think this will be the end of my found money blog. I think it's run its course, but I'...