Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Took a Walk, Found Eleven Cents!

Today I went for a walk! Yes, I told myself that if the temperature was lower than 100, I'd go walk. It was 84! So, I didn't walk far, a few blocks, but it felt good to get outside and move a little.

In front of my complex, I found this dime! Then inside, in the parking lot, I found the penny. hot dog! These little round thing are flat round thumbtack type things. I thought they'd look lovely posing with the found money.

This Found Money Facts:
Denomination: 1 penny, 1 dime
Year:   2006, 1966
U.S. Mint:  D, D
Condition: shiny, scuffed up
Total Found Money to Date for 2012:  $7.55

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year, 2024 and So Long, 2023

Well, here we are. The end of another year. I think this will be the end of my found money blog. I think it's run its course, but I'...