My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Digital Bank Counter

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you!

It only looks like a shredder. It's not!

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Took a Walk, Found Eleven Cents!

Today I went for a walk! Yes, I told myself that if the temperature was lower than 100, I'd go walk. It was 84! So, I didn't walk far, a few blocks, but it felt good to get outside and move a little.

In front of my complex, I found this dime! Then inside, in the parking lot, I found the penny. hot dog! These little round thing are flat round thumbtack type things. I thought they'd look lovely posing with the found money.

This Found Money Facts:
Denomination: 1 penny, 1 dime
Year:   2006, 1966
U.S. Mint:  D, D
Condition: shiny, scuffed up
Total Found Money to Date for 2012:  $7.55

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails