My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Let This Digital Bank Count Your Found Money

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you!

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Found a Penny in the Fresh and Easy Parking Lot

Today I headed out despite the high temperature predicted to be 112. Ugh. I hate summers in Phoenix. Anyway, I went to the post office, the library, then to my son's house. I took brunch. Bacon, waffles, fried potatoes, peaches, and grapes. Yum! Then I went to get my hair cut, but I didn't find any money. 

Then I went to Fresh and Easy. When I got out of my car, I spotted this penny in the parking space next to my car. Yay! I brought it home and took this photo of it. Yes, I support Obama, but I'll be really glad when the election is over and done.  My sister gave me this bookmark 4 years ago.

Have you found any money lately? 

This Found Money Facts:
Denomination: 1 penny
Year:   1991
U.S. Mint:  D
Condition: tarnished by fine
Total Found Money to Date for 2012:  $7.41

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails