Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Found a Penny in the Fresh and Easy Parking Lot

Today I headed out despite the high temperature predicted to be 112. Ugh. I hate summers in Phoenix. Anyway, I went to the post office, the library, then to my son's house. I took brunch. Bacon, waffles, fried potatoes, peaches, and grapes. Yum! Then I went to get my hair cut, but I didn't find any money. 

Then I went to Fresh and Easy. When I got out of my car, I spotted this penny in the parking space next to my car. Yay! I brought it home and took this photo of it. Yes, I support Obama, but I'll be really glad when the election is over and done.  My sister gave me this bookmark 4 years ago.

Have you found any money lately? 

This Found Money Facts:
Denomination: 1 penny
Year:   1991
U.S. Mint:  D
Condition: tarnished by fine
Total Found Money to Date for 2012:  $7.41

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year, 2024 and So Long, 2023

Well, here we are. The end of another year. I think this will be the end of my found money blog. I think it's run its course, but I'...