My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Let This Digital Bank Count Your Found Money

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you!

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Found a 1962 Penny in the Parking Lot

Earlier today, I ran some errands and when I got home, I found a set of keys in front of a dumpster. I set them beside the bank of mailboxes. 

Just now I went out to get the mail and the keys are still there. So, I decided to walk around the parking lot to see what else I could find. I found this penny!
 
Have you found anything lately? Money or otherwise?

Oh, the Wacky Products sew on patches are available in my Etsy shop

This Found Money Facts:
Denomination: 1 penny
Year:   1962
U.S. Mint:  D
Condition: lovely, tarnished but in great shape
Total Found Money to Date for 2012:  $7.44

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails