Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Found a 1962 Penny in the Parking Lot

Earlier today, I ran some errands and when I got home, I found a set of keys in front of a dumpster. I set them beside the bank of mailboxes. 

Just now I went out to get the mail and the keys are still there. So, I decided to walk around the parking lot to see what else I could find. I found this penny!
 
Have you found anything lately? Money or otherwise?

Oh, the Wacky Products sew on patches are available in my Etsy shop

This Found Money Facts:
Denomination: 1 penny
Year:   1962
U.S. Mint:  D
Condition: lovely, tarnished but in great shape
Total Found Money to Date for 2012:  $7.44

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year, 2024 and So Long, 2023

Well, here we are. The end of another year. I think this will be the end of my found money blog. I think it's run its course, but I'...