My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Digital Bank Counter

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you! It only looks like a shredder. It's not!

Friday, August 24, 2012

Found 3 Cents in Fresh and Easy Parking Lot

Today I ran over to Fresh and Easy for a few things. On the way out, I spotted these three pennies next to the tail end of a car parked across from me. Yippie!

I posed them next to this thimble flowerpot I made. I wrote an article Thimble Crafts the other day, if you'd like to check it out.

So, today makes day number four that I've found some money. Four days in a row! What about you? Have you found any money recently?
 
This Found Money Facts:
Denomination: 3 pennies
Year:   1988, 1989, 2011
U.S. Mint:  D, D, D
Condition: from shiny to tarnished
Total Found Money to Date for 2012:  $7.59

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails