Friday, August 24, 2012

Found 3 Cents in Fresh and Easy Parking Lot

Today I ran over to Fresh and Easy for a few things. On the way out, I spotted these three pennies next to the tail end of a car parked across from me. Yippie!

I posed them next to this thimble flowerpot I made. I wrote an article Thimble Crafts the other day, if you'd like to check it out.

So, today makes day number four that I've found some money. Four days in a row! What about you? Have you found any money recently?
 
This Found Money Facts:
Denomination: 3 pennies
Year:   1988, 1989, 2011
U.S. Mint:  D, D, D
Condition: from shiny to tarnished
Total Found Money to Date for 2012:  $7.59

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year, 2024 and So Long, 2023

Well, here we are. The end of another year. I think this will be the end of my found money blog. I think it's run its course, but I'...