My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Let This Digital Bank Count Your Found Money

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you!

Saturday, August 4, 2012

Found a Penny at Sonic

Today I had a mail a letter so drove up and first took a picture of a sign I saw yesterday but I didn't have my camera handy at the time. Here's a link to it on RedGage. It's pretty funny, I think. Clever for sure.

 So, after I took the photo, I went to the post office, then drove to Sonic. I had a coupon for a $.49 milk shake. That's my kind of price! So, I parked my car and got out. Turns out you can't go inside to order but there is a machine to order out in front of the store. Personally, I don't like the car hop business. 

While out there, I spotted this penny! Yay!

I sure don't find as much money in the summer since I stay in most of the time and the past week has been a dry spell. I was glad to spot this little guy! I think he looks so nice with the peaches and pears.

Have you found any money lately? 

This Found Money Facts:
Denomination: 1 penny
Year:   2006
U.S. Mint:  D
Condition: ta little discolored
Total Found Money to Date for 2012:  $7.40

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails