Saturday, August 4, 2012

Found a Penny at Sonic

Today I had a mail a letter so drove up and first took a picture of a sign I saw yesterday but I didn't have my camera handy at the time. Here's a link to it on RedGage. It's pretty funny, I think. Clever for sure.

 So, after I took the photo, I went to the post office, then drove to Sonic. I had a coupon for a $.49 milk shake. That's my kind of price! So, I parked my car and got out. Turns out you can't go inside to order but there is a machine to order out in front of the store. Personally, I don't like the car hop business. 

While out there, I spotted this penny! Yay!

I sure don't find as much money in the summer since I stay in most of the time and the past week has been a dry spell. I was glad to spot this little guy! I think he looks so nice with the peaches and pears.

Have you found any money lately? 

This Found Money Facts:
Denomination: 1 penny
Year:   2006
U.S. Mint:  D
Condition: ta little discolored
Total Found Money to Date for 2012:  $7.40

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year, 2024 and So Long, 2023

Well, here we are. The end of another year. I think this will be the end of my found money blog. I think it's run its course, but I'...