My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Let This Digital Bank Count Your Found Money

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you!

Monday, August 27, 2012

Found a Quarter at the Post Office

Today I went to the post office to mail some packages. When it was my turn to be waited on, I walked up to the counter and spotted this quarter on the floor right by where I had to stand! I wonder how many other people stood there, mailed their letters and packages, and didn't see it and left. I imagine quite a few.

I think being at the right place at the right time is important but so is looking down. After all, coins and bills have to deal with gravity like everything else.

I then went to the library and the grocery store but didn't find any more money. 

I snapped this picture of the found money quarter next to Scarlett when I got home. She was neither impressed nor unimpressed. Basically, she doesn't care about money. Just about treats and food. I got her a new bag of treats (turkey flavor); she was pretty excited about that.
 
This Found Money Facts:
Denomination: 1 quarter
Year:   1999
U.S. Mint:  D
Condition: shiny
Total Found Money to Date for 2012:  $8.05

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails