My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Digital Bank Counter

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you!

It only looks like a shredder. It's not!

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Found a Dime by the Recycling Dumpster

I had to go to the post office this morning so on my way out, I took the bags of trash and recycling. I don't tend to take out the recycling very often, maybe once or twice a week. Well, today was my lucky day! 

Beside the recycling dumpster was this dime! I photographed it next to some things I'll be listing on Etsy.

Have you found any coins or bills recently? 

This Found Money Facts:
Denomination:  1 dime
Year: 2007
U.S. Mint:  D
Condition:  shiny, just a little dirty
Total Found Money to Date for 2012:  $6.15

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails