My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Digital Bank Counter

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you!

It only looks like a shredder. It's not!

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Found Four Cents Today!

Today I volunteered (it's Wednesday, don't ya know?) and then hit the library. No coins. 

Then I got a wild hair to take the magnet for a walk. I know, I'm crazy. It was probably 100 degrees. Hot. But I only walked down one alley about a block's worth and back. Right away I spotted a bunch of small junk on the ground beside a garbage can. In the pile were these four pennies! 

I didn't find too much good stuff with my magnet today, but that's okay. The money was enough. 

This Found Money Facts:
Denomination:  4 pennies
Year:  ?, ?, 2000, 2011
U.S. Mint:  ?, ?, none, D
Condition:  range from crummy to shiny
Total Found Money to Date for 2012:  $5.84

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails