Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Found Four Cents Today!

Today I volunteered (it's Wednesday, don't ya know?) and then hit the library. No coins. 

Then I got a wild hair to take the magnet for a walk. I know, I'm crazy. It was probably 100 degrees. Hot. But I only walked down one alley about a block's worth and back. Right away I spotted a bunch of small junk on the ground beside a garbage can. In the pile were these four pennies! 

I didn't find too much good stuff with my magnet today, but that's okay. The money was enough. 

This Found Money Facts:
Denomination:  4 pennies
Year:  ?, ?, 2000, 2011
U.S. Mint:  ?, ?, none, D
Condition:  range from crummy to shiny
Total Found Money to Date for 2012:  $5.84

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year, 2024 and So Long, 2023

Well, here we are. The end of another year. I think this will be the end of my found money blog. I think it's run its course, but I'...