Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Back to Normal -- I Found a Penny

Found money nearly brimming from the found money jar!
Well, things are officially back to normal. Today I went to the post office and then to Fresh and Easy. I didn't find any bills. Dang it!

But while I was checking out I spotted this penny on the floor by the register. I'll take it! The photo shows the penny on top of the dollar bills in the found money jar. It's almost to the top so I'll have to find another (bigger) jar soon!

This Found Money Facts:
Denomination:  1 penny
Year:  2002
U.S. Mint:  D
Condition:  tarnished
Total Found Money to Date for 2012:  $5.77

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year, 2024 and So Long, 2023

Well, here we are. The end of another year. I think this will be the end of my found money blog. I think it's run its course, but I'...