My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Let This Digital Bank Count Your Found Money

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you!

Friday, May 18, 2012

Found a Penny on a Walk

Today I had to run to the post office. No money.

Then I went to Dollar Tree for a few things. No money.

Then since it was morning and hadn't hit 90 degrees yet, which is relatively cool for these parts these days, I took a little walk. I found a penny! 

Oh, the cat? This cat lives in the complex and was laying on the ground just begging to get her picture taken. So I did.

Have you found any money lately? Please share!

This Found Money Facts:
Denomination:  1 penny
Year:  1997
U.S. Mint:  D
Condition:  pretty dirty
Total Found Money to Date for 2012:  $5.86

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails