Saturday, May 19, 2012

A Concert Then Found Two Pennies

Today I went to watch my granddaughter play the keyboard at her piano concert. It was lovely! She played so well!

Then we all went to In and Out Burger where I spotted a penny on the floor! 

Then I headed to Goodwill (half off day) and as soon as I walked in the door, I saw a penny on the floor. I scooped it up and headed toward the back to look at linens and junk (it's all junk, ya know, but I only pick out the good junk to take home).  

Once home, I posed the pennies next to my two Peggy banks. 

This Found Money Facts:
Denomination:  2 pennies
Year:  1971, 1997
U.S. Mint:  D, D
Condition:  both are tarnished but fine
Total Found Money to Date for 2012:  $5.88

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year, 2024 and So Long, 2023

Well, here we are. The end of another year. I think this will be the end of my found money blog. I think it's run its course, but I'...