My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Let This Digital Bank Count Your Found Money

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you!

Saturday, May 19, 2012

A Concert Then Found Two Pennies

Today I went to watch my granddaughter play the keyboard at her piano concert. It was lovely! She played so well!

Then we all went to In and Out Burger where I spotted a penny on the floor! 

Then I headed to Goodwill (half off day) and as soon as I walked in the door, I saw a penny on the floor. I scooped it up and headed toward the back to look at linens and junk (it's all junk, ya know, but I only pick out the good junk to take home).  

Once home, I posed the pennies next to my two Peggy banks. 

This Found Money Facts:
Denomination:  2 pennies
Year:  1971, 1997
U.S. Mint:  D, D
Condition:  both are tarnished but fine
Total Found Money to Date for 2012:  $5.88

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails