Sunday, May 20, 2012

Found a Nickel in the Parking Lot

Today I took the trash out and spotted this nickel in the parking lot! Someone had dumped some trash (looked like dog food and miscellaneous junk) and this coin was in with it. Score!

I washed it off then took its picture with this vintage ribbon that I'm listing in my Etsy shop. It's so purty! 

Which one is your favorite? Red daisies? Blue roses? Yellow and orange zig zags?

This Found Money Facts:
Denomination:  1 nickel
Year:  2000
U.S. Mint:  D
Condition:  very shiny
Total Found Money to Date for 2012:  $5.93

1 comment:

  1. Terrific blog idea! And terrific lens too! I was looking for a blog hop and realize it is a blog, not a hop. It would be fun to add a blog hop too. If you do, let me know and I would be delighted to blog hop along!

    FYI...I took your link off the blog hop plexo and added it to the blog plexo instead/. (On my Blog Hop Along Squidoo lens.)

    ReplyDelete

Happy New Year, 2024 and So Long, 2023

Well, here we are. The end of another year. I think this will be the end of my found money blog. I think it's run its course, but I'...