Friday, May 4, 2012

Found a Penny in a Parking Lot

Today I went to Learning Ally for training on the V-Text system. Some books are available electronically from the publisher so can go straight to voice-activated speech but the figures, photographs, or graphics aren't described. That's where the volunteers come in. Through the V-Text program we type in a description that can then be "read" by the automatic voice.

Someone else was doing the training, and we didn't really learn much. I'll get some more training and maybe it'll make a little more sense.

When I was done, I headed over to an office complex with a little pond. It's shaded and I wanted to take some pictures of the turtles, like this one! Isn't he cute? There were at least five turtles swimming around. Very peaceful.

When I was walking back to my car, I found a penny in the parking lot! Yay!

This Found Money Facts:
Denomination:  1 penny
Year: 1991
U.S. Mint:  D
Condition:  tarnished
Total Found Money to Date for 2012:  $5.79

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year, 2024 and So Long, 2023

Well, here we are. The end of another year. I think this will be the end of my found money blog. I think it's run its course, but I'...