Wednesday, March 7, 2012

While on a Walk This Lovely Breezy Day, I Found Two Pennies

Today after volunteering, I had to run to the library because a book I hadn't read was due and couldn't be renewed. It seems like that happens the most:  books or movies I don't read or watch come due so much quicker! 

On the way, I parked the car and took a walk. I found these two pennies! The less dirty one (the one on the right next to Chief Inspector Tom Barnaby's face) is a 1957 wheat penny! I rarely find those so that's always exciting!

Have you found any money lately? And have you ever watched Midsomer Murders? This BBC show started in 1998 and is still going strong. I love it! This episode from Season 10, Picture of Innocence, is due tomorrow so I watched it this afternoon. I like to keep my priorities straight.

This Found Money FACTS:
Denomination:  2 pennies
Year:  1957, 1992
U.S. Mint:  D, D
Condition:   Both tarnished and beat up, very beat up
Total found money to date for 2012:  $1.69

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year, 2024 and So Long, 2023

Well, here we are. The end of another year. I think this will be the end of my found money blog. I think it's run its course, but I'...