My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Digital Bank Counter

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you!

It only looks like a shredder. It's not!

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

I Found 31 Cents Today

Today I volunteered then took a walk, and I found 31 cents! I had to find it the hard way:  one coin at a time.

Come on. Have you found any coins or bills recently?

This Found Money FACTS:
Denomination:  6 pennies, 1 quarter
Year:  2 pennies:  1997, 2003; the other coins, who knows?
U.S. Mint:  2 pennies:  D, D; the rest, your guess is as good as mine
Condition:   Even after washing, these coins are dirty and worn so much to be unreadable mostly.
Total found money to date for 2012:  $2.01

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails