My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Digital Bank Counter

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you!

It only looks like a shredder. It's not!

Saturday, March 24, 2012

Ran Lots of Errands and Finally Found a Penny

Today I ran several errands (went to two libraries, took a walk, a thrift store [half off day, don't ya know?], and Big Lots!). I found a penny on the floor while checking out at the thrift store.

I didn't find any money all week since Monday because I had grandkids at my house from Tuesday through Friday. Fun times! We went on walks and to a park and even though I found quite a few coins, each time I pointed it out to one of them and let them keep it. So, today, since I was by myself, I kept the penny!

Here's what I remember of the found money my grandkids found this week:
  • One grandson found a dime in the parking lot.
  • The same grandson used his metal detector at the park and found a buried penny!
  • My other grandson and I took a walk and he found 14 cents! That was pretty exciting!
This is the metal detector like what I bought my grandson.


This Found Money FACTS:
Denomination:  1 penny
Year:  1973
U.S. Mint:  D
Condition:   Worn, tarnished, and lovely
Total found money to date for 2012:  $2.20

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails