My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Let This Digital Bank Count Your Found Money

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you!

Friday, March 16, 2012

I Bought Apple AirPort Express and I Found 15 Cents

This morning I went to the Apple store to buy a wireless router.  That's it in the photo:  the AirPort Express. Today the iPad 3 came out, and there was a line dedicated to those buyers. They had them corralled in one spot outside the store, so I was able to go in and buy my router lickety split. 

I brought it home, my son came over to drop off a couple of cute kids, and he hooked it up. I'm finally wireless. Yay! Next I'm going to to get a Roku box to watch television with and ditch my cable service. I should save $60+ a month. Another Yay!

This afternoon after the kiddos headed out, I checked the parking lot and spotted a nickel then a dime in a parking space. A third Yay!

Are you having a good Friday, too?!

This Found Money FACTS:
Denomination:  1 nickel, 1 dime
Year:  1963, 2006
U.S. Mint:  none, D
Condition:   Very shiny and nearly new looking
Total found money to date for 2012:  $2.16

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails