Friday, March 16, 2012

I Bought Apple AirPort Express and I Found 15 Cents

This morning I went to the Apple store to buy a wireless router.  That's it in the photo:  the AirPort Express. Today the iPad 3 came out, and there was a line dedicated to those buyers. They had them corralled in one spot outside the store, so I was able to go in and buy my router lickety split. 

I brought it home, my son came over to drop off a couple of cute kids, and he hooked it up. I'm finally wireless. Yay! Next I'm going to to get a Roku box to watch television with and ditch my cable service. I should save $60+ a month. Another Yay!

This afternoon after the kiddos headed out, I checked the parking lot and spotted a nickel then a dime in a parking space. A third Yay!

Are you having a good Friday, too?!

This Found Money FACTS:
Denomination:  1 nickel, 1 dime
Year:  1963, 2006
U.S. Mint:  none, D
Condition:   Very shiny and nearly new looking
Total found money to date for 2012:  $2.16

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year, 2024 and So Long, 2023

Well, here we are. The end of another year. I think this will be the end of my found money blog. I think it's run its course, but I'...