My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Let This Digital Bank Count Your Found Money

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you!

Saturday, March 3, 2012

I Found Another Penny Today!

When I posted earlier that I'd found a penny on my walk, I thought that would be it for today. But when I went out to get my mail, I spotted another penny in the dirt next to the mailboxes. Ta da! 

I can't read the year or anything since it must have been there a long, long time. It's filthy and didn't come clean when I scrubbed it with my trusty toothbrush. (Don't worry, it's an old toothbrush I keep in the kitchen, not mine.)

This Found Money FACTS:
Denomination:  1 penny
Year:  ?
U.S. Mint:  ?
Condition:   Very very dirty
Total found money to date for 2012:  $1.66

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails