Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Jackpot!

Today I volunteered at Learning Ally then took a little walk where I found a penny. 

Then I drove over to Dollar Tree for some plastic Easter eggs. On the way in I spotted the two dimes in the parking lot right next to each other! 

After I'd spent $11 plus tax (11 items, love that!), I walked to a new thrift store in the same parking lot. Right behind a parked car, I spotted the three pennies on the strip of tape!

I was flummoxed and thrilled!

I kept looking but that was as lucky as I got today. A friend told me I should have bought a lottery ticket. Yes, I should have!

This Found Money FACTS:
Denomination:  4 pennies, 2 dimes
Year:  pennies:  ?,  ?, 1996, 1999; dimes:  1984, 1988
U.S. Mint:  ?, ?, D, D, D, D
Condition:   These coins range from shiny to unreadable.
Total found money to date for 2012:  $2.45

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year, 2024 and So Long, 2023

Well, here we are. The end of another year. I think this will be the end of my found money blog. I think it's run its course, but I'...