My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Let This Digital Bank Count Your Found Money

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you!

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Jackpot!

Today I volunteered at Learning Ally then took a little walk where I found a penny. 

Then I drove over to Dollar Tree for some plastic Easter eggs. On the way in I spotted the two dimes in the parking lot right next to each other! 

After I'd spent $11 plus tax (11 items, love that!), I walked to a new thrift store in the same parking lot. Right behind a parked car, I spotted the three pennies on the strip of tape!

I was flummoxed and thrilled!

I kept looking but that was as lucky as I got today. A friend told me I should have bought a lottery ticket. Yes, I should have!

This Found Money FACTS:
Denomination:  4 pennies, 2 dimes
Year:  pennies:  ?,  ?, 1996, 1999; dimes:  1984, 1988
U.S. Mint:  ?, ?, D, D, D, D
Condition:   These coins range from shiny to unreadable.
Total found money to date for 2012:  $2.45

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails