My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Digital Bank Counter

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you! It only looks like a shredder. It's not!

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Guess What? Yes, I Took a Walk and I Found a Penny!

I know, I know, it's shocking. (I typed, tongue firmly in my cheek.)

But one thing I've learned since I started my found money blog, I don't find money unless I leave my house and get out there and look for it. I would love to know how much money we walk on, step over every day. I wager it's a lot! 

So, did you watch the HBO show Big Love? I only had HBO a few months so didn't watch it in real time, but I rent the movies from the library. I just finished watching Season 4. Whoa! What a shocker at the end of the last show. Wonder how that will turn out. I have Season 5 on reserve so will have to wait to see.
 

This Found Money FACTS:
Denomination:  1 penny
Year:  2007
U.S. Mint:  D
Condition:   Worn, tarnished, and fairly grimy
Total found money to date for 2012:  $2.21

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails