Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Guess What? Yes, I Took a Walk and I Found a Penny!

I know, I know, it's shocking. (I typed, tongue firmly in my cheek.)

But one thing I've learned since I started my found money blog, I don't find money unless I leave my house and get out there and look for it. I would love to know how much money we walk on, step over every day. I wager it's a lot! 

So, did you watch the HBO show Big Love? I only had HBO a few months so didn't watch it in real time, but I rent the movies from the library. I just finished watching Season 4. Whoa! What a shocker at the end of the last show. Wonder how that will turn out. I have Season 5 on reserve so will have to wait to see.
 

This Found Money FACTS:
Denomination:  1 penny
Year:  2007
U.S. Mint:  D
Condition:   Worn, tarnished, and fairly grimy
Total found money to date for 2012:  $2.21

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year, 2024 and So Long, 2023

Well, here we are. The end of another year. I think this will be the end of my found money blog. I think it's run its course, but I'...