Monday, March 19, 2012

Took a Walk and Found Two Pennies (Again)

Today we actually had some weather! Actual cool air. I love it! Yesterday it hailed for about 2 minutes (see photo). So we did have winter here in Arizona after all! And yes, this while much of the rest of the country is having warmer than usual weather for mid March. 

Oh well. Brian Williams said it's something to do with a jet stream or something. I wasn't paying attention. I figure why should I? It's not like I'm going to make any difference.

So, I wanted to enjoy this weather (high of 54 today!) and took a walk. I found 2 pennies. Have you found any money lately?

This Found Money FACTS:
Denomination:  2 pennies
Year:  1977, ?
U.S. Mint:  D, ?
Condition:   Both pennies are tarnished and I can't read one of them at all
Total found money to date for 2012:  $2.19

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year, 2024 and So Long, 2023

Well, here we are. The end of another year. I think this will be the end of my found money blog. I think it's run its course, but I'...