Monday, October 1, 2012

Found 2 Cents at Fresh and Easy

Today I went to two grocery stores:  Grocery Outlet and Fresh and Easy. I found quite a few good deals at Grocery Outlet but no money. At Fresh and Easy I also found a deal or two and I found two pennies on the floor as I was leaving the store!

Yesterday I wrote an article on making easy magnets with epoxy stickers so I posed these magnets next to my found money. 
 

Have you found any money lately?

This Found Money Facts:
Denomination: 2 pennies

Year:  1973, 2007

U.S. Mint: D, D
Condition:  very tarnished, shiny but dirty
Total Found Money to Date for 2012:  $8.71

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year, 2024 and So Long, 2023

Well, here we are. The end of another year. I think this will be the end of my found money blog. I think it's run its course, but I'...