My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Let This Digital Bank Count Your Found Money

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you!

Monday, October 1, 2012

Found 2 Cents at Fresh and Easy

Today I went to two grocery stores:  Grocery Outlet and Fresh and Easy. I found quite a few good deals at Grocery Outlet but no money. At Fresh and Easy I also found a deal or two and I found two pennies on the floor as I was leaving the store!

Yesterday I wrote an article on making easy magnets with epoxy stickers so I posed these magnets next to my found money. 
 

Have you found any money lately?

This Found Money Facts:
Denomination: 2 pennies

Year:  1973, 2007

U.S. Mint: D, D
Condition:  very tarnished, shiny but dirty
Total Found Money to Date for 2012:  $8.71

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails