My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Digital Bank Counter

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you!

It only looks like a shredder. It's not!

Thursday, October 25, 2012

Found a Penny at the Desert Botanical Garden

Today I went to the Desert Botanical Garden with my daughter-in-law and two grandkids. We rode the hay wagon and the kids got to pick out a pumpkin. There were lots of games and crafts and a petting zoo with a miniature horse, three goats, chickens, and  a pig! Plus we visited the butterfly exhibit. Lots of fun! 

And while we were walking back to the parking lot, I spotted a penny!

Here's a photo of a sculpture on display at the garden. Interesting, huh? I'm not sure what it is. Most of the others were cactus. The sign said it was a sculpture by Carolina Escobar. The name? Untitled. That helps a lot!

This Found Money Facts:
Denomination: 1 penny
Year:  Series 2004

U.S. Mint:  D
Condition:   tarnished, dirty
Total Found Money to Date for 2012:  $14.10

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails