Monday, October 15, 2012

Took a Walk and Found 3 Coins

My found money streak continues! This is day five!

I took a walk just now--man, I can't believe it's nearly dark at 6:00! That's what we get for just now cooling down enough to bear being outside. 

Almost as soon as I left my complex, I found this penny on the sidewalk. I almost missed it because it's so dirty, but I didn't miss it. I picked it up. 

Then I walked a few blocks and took a little detour through a church parking lot where I spotted this nickel! Score!! I felt as lucky as a lottery winner. Two coins! 

Then I walked on home. It was almost dark, after all. In my parking lot, I spotted the dime next to a motorcycle! Yay!

This Found Money Facts:
Denomination: 1 penny, I nickel, 1 dime
Year:  Series 199?, 2006, 2007

U.S. Mint: none, D, D
Condition:  range from dirty and dinged to shiny
Total Found Money to Date for 2012:  $14.03

2 comments:

  1. You kidding me Peg? Do you know how long I would have to walk around Rockbridge to find that kind of loot? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sherry, that's probably true. Maybe days and days! I'm not usually so lucky. Last week I found a $5 bill at the grocery store. Woo hoo!!!

    ReplyDelete

Happy New Year, 2024 and So Long, 2023

Well, here we are. The end of another year. I think this will be the end of my found money blog. I think it's run its course, but I'...