My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Let This Digital Bank Count Your Found Money

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you!

Monday, October 15, 2012

Took a Walk and Found 3 Coins

My found money streak continues! This is day five!

I took a walk just now--man, I can't believe it's nearly dark at 6:00! That's what we get for just now cooling down enough to bear being outside. 

Almost as soon as I left my complex, I found this penny on the sidewalk. I almost missed it because it's so dirty, but I didn't miss it. I picked it up. 

Then I walked a few blocks and took a little detour through a church parking lot where I spotted this nickel! Score!! I felt as lucky as a lottery winner. Two coins! 

Then I walked on home. It was almost dark, after all. In my parking lot, I spotted the dime next to a motorcycle! Yay!

This Found Money Facts:
Denomination: 1 penny, I nickel, 1 dime
Year:  Series 199?, 2006, 2007

U.S. Mint: none, D, D
Condition:  range from dirty and dinged to shiny
Total Found Money to Date for 2012:  $14.03

2 comments:

  1. You kidding me Peg? Do you know how long I would have to walk around Rockbridge to find that kind of loot? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sherry, that's probably true. Maybe days and days! I'm not usually so lucky. Last week I found a $5 bill at the grocery store. Woo hoo!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails