Saturday, October 13, 2012

Found a Penny at the Library

Today I went to the Scottsdale library to return some books and DVDs and stock up on some more. When I walked up to the self-checkout counters, the one I choose happened to have a penny sitting on it. Now it's mine!


Then I went to Eldorado Park and walked around a little while. It has finally cooled down here (a high of 81, which is marvelous!). I took this photo of a dragonfly. It was really pretty in person, but like most of my photos, this one doesn't really show it off well.

How's the weather in your neck of the woods?

This Found Money Facts:
Denomination: 1 penny
Year:  Series 1983

U.S. Mint: D
Condition:  tarnished but in good shape
Total Found Money to Date for 2012:  $13.86

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year, 2024 and So Long, 2023

Well, here we are. The end of another year. I think this will be the end of my found money blog. I think it's run its course, but I'...