My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Let This Digital Bank Count Your Found Money

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you!

Friday, October 5, 2012

Found 4 Pennies at the Post Office

Today I went to the post office to mail a book and on the counter that's along the side to prepare your mail if you didn't do that at home, I found these 4 pennies. 

Then in the parking lot I found a set of keys and this guitar pick. I took the keys inside but kept the guitar pick. What should I do with it?

Have you found any money lately?

This Found Money Facts:
Denomination: 4 pennies

Year:  1996, 1997, 2001, 2006

U.S. Mint: D, D, D, D
Condition:  mostly dirty and tarnished
Total Found Money to Date for 2012:  $8.75

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails