My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Digital Bank Counter

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you!

It only looks like a shredder. It's not!

Sunday, October 21, 2012

Found a Penny at Michael's

Today I ran over to Michael's since yesterday I couldn't find Velcro at Walmart. They probably had it but I couldn't find it. I was checking out and did my usual covert eyeing-the-floor maneuver. Yep, there on the floor between the two checkout lanes was a penny!
This is the exact Velcro I bought and it would have been a lot easier to order it from Amazon, but I wouldn't have found the penny. So, it's okay.


The cashier saw me get it so I just said, "I found a penny!" like that never happens and paid and was on my way.

This Found Money Facts:
Denomination: 1 penny
Year:  Series 1983

U.S. Mint:  D
Condition:   tarnished
Total Found Money to Date for 2012:  $14.09

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails