Sunday, October 21, 2012

Found a Penny at Michael's

Today I ran over to Michael's since yesterday I couldn't find Velcro at Walmart. They probably had it but I couldn't find it. I was checking out and did my usual covert eyeing-the-floor maneuver. Yep, there on the floor between the two checkout lanes was a penny!
This is the exact Velcro I bought and it would have been a lot easier to order it from Amazon, but I wouldn't have found the penny. So, it's okay.


The cashier saw me get it so I just said, "I found a penny!" like that never happens and paid and was on my way.

This Found Money Facts:
Denomination: 1 penny
Year:  Series 1983

U.S. Mint:  D
Condition:   tarnished
Total Found Money to Date for 2012:  $14.09

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year, 2024 and So Long, 2023

Well, here we are. The end of another year. I think this will be the end of my found money blog. I think it's run its course, but I'...