Sunday, January 1, 2012

Found a Penny but Grandkids Found More!

Today I met my son and his family at a park. He runs a great Web site called ParkGrades. You can find a park, review parks, and see lots of other info that's park related. So, we go to as many parks as we can! Anyway, while there, I got my magnet out of the trunk and my two grandkids had fun picking up junk with it. We walked in an alley next to the park. We found tons of nails, screws, rusty bottle caps, wire, and more.

While scouring the ground, my granddaughter found a penny, then my grandson found two pennies, then I found a penny, then she found two more pennies! Jackpot!

Six in all! But I'm only counting the one penny I found for this found money blog entry. See the magnet full of stuff? Good times!

Here's hoping 2012 brings lots of pennies (and dollars) our way! And be sure to share your found money with us!

This Found Money FACTS:
Denomination:  1 penny
Year:  ?
U.S. Mint:  ?
Condition:   Very worn down, can't read a thing
How much found money to date: $.01 in 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year, 2024 and So Long, 2023

Well, here we are. The end of another year. I think this will be the end of my found money blog. I think it's run its course, but I'...