My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Digital Bank Counter

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you! It only looks like a shredder. It's not!

Friday, January 27, 2012

The Mother Lode!

Today I took Scarlett out to roam around a little this morning. She went over by the parking lot, which she's not supposed to do. But she trotted back to the safe part of the complex but I decided to check out the empty parking spots for coinage. Well, I'm glad I did! I found a quarter! Yahoo!

Then later I took out the trash and spotted a very beat up penny in the parking lot. Ta da! Later I went for a walk and found four pennies! Wee doggies! Then I went to Fry's for a "few things" and $35 later, I spotted a penny on the floor by the self-checkout stand. Then I saw  more money in the change shoot (it hadn't dropped down into the tray). I nudged a penny forward and out came a dime and another penny! It was like a little slot machine.

I think that's it! In all I found 43 cents today! Woo hoo!!!

This Found Money FACTS:
Denomination:  1 quarter, 1 dime, 8 pennies
Year:  2002 Louisiana state quarter; 1979; pennies:  3 pennies:  ?, 1979, 1982, 1987, 2006, 2010  
U.S. Mint:  no mark; D; pennies: none to can't read to D 
Condition:   quarter:  beat up; dime:  okay; pennies:  some are awful, a few just tarnished
How much found money to date: $1.03 in 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails