Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Three Parks, Two Pennies, One is Mine

Today I went with my son and two grandkids to three parks! I'm pooped. At the first park, Riverview Park in Mesa, my granddaughter found a penny! There she is showing you the penny.

At the second park, Park of the Canals in Mesa, none of us found any money. On the way to the third park, we stopped in Mesa at the Sunkist citrus growers building so I could snap some photos of some ghost signs. Check out my Squidoo article on ghost signs.

At the third park, Hudson Park in Tempe, I found a penny! I only can count the one I found, but I'll take it!

This Found Money FACTS:
Denomination:  1 penny
Year:  ?
U.S. Mint: ?
Condition:   crummy, unreadable
How much found money to date: $.35 in 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year, 2024 and So Long, 2023

Well, here we are. The end of another year. I think this will be the end of my found money blog. I think it's run its course, but I'...