Saturday, December 31, 2011

Found a Dime and Fresh Grapefruit

Today I went for a walk to enjoy the lovely weather! It is now in the 70s here in Phoenix, sunny and so nice out. As I was walking I spotted this dime in the gutter!

This will be my last found money of 2011 because I don't plan on going anywhere tonight. Do you party on New Year's Eve or stay home like me?

I also grabbed a couple of fresh grapefruit off a tree while walking. The tree was right next to the street and full of fruit. I figured the owner wouldn't miss a couple since there were already a lot on the ground. I ate this one with lunch and it was delicious!

I predict 2012 will be a banner year! For found money and for good fortune. At least I hope so. Happy New Year, everyone!

This Found Money FACTS:
Denomination:  1 dime
Year:  2010
U.S. Mint:  D
Condition:   Scratched by shiny
How much found money to date: $4.91 in 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year, 2024 and So Long, 2023

Well, here we are. The end of another year. I think this will be the end of my found money blog. I think it's run its course, but I'...