My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Digital Bank Counter

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you! It only looks like a shredder. It's not!

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Found a Dime and Fresh Grapefruit

Today I went for a walk to enjoy the lovely weather! It is now in the 70s here in Phoenix, sunny and so nice out. As I was walking I spotted this dime in the gutter!

This will be my last found money of 2011 because I don't plan on going anywhere tonight. Do you party on New Year's Eve or stay home like me?

I also grabbed a couple of fresh grapefruit off a tree while walking. The tree was right next to the street and full of fruit. I figured the owner wouldn't miss a couple since there were already a lot on the ground. I ate this one with lunch and it was delicious!

I predict 2012 will be a banner year! For found money and for good fortune. At least I hope so. Happy New Year, everyone!

This Found Money FACTS:
Denomination:  1 dime
Year:  2010
U.S. Mint:  D
Condition:   Scratched by shiny
How much found money to date: $4.91 in 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails