Friday, January 6, 2012

Downton Abbey and Found Money

Today I went to the Scottsdale Library and watched a sneak peak of the first hour of Downton Abbey, Season 2. It was fabulous, just like I thought it would be. Season 2 starts on PBS Sunday night (2 hours) then for the next three Sundays. we got bookmarks and a PBS magazine and donuts! I don't buy donuts (very often) so that was a delicious treat!

Since it was such a lovely day, on the way home, I parked near a canal and walked about half an hour, to work off the donut, don't you know. I found two pennies! Then I stopped at Fry's and found three more pennies and a dime in the self-checkout change tray. So, 15 cents! Yay!

Will you watch Season 2 of Downton Abbey? It's so good!

This Found Money FACTS:
Denomination:  5 pennies, 1 dime
Year:  1978, ?, 1986, 2001 2002, 2005
U.S. Mint:  D, ?, D, D, D, P
Condition:   Varying stages from good to downright cruddy
How much found money to date: $.26 in 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year, 2024 and So Long, 2023

Well, here we are. The end of another year. I think this will be the end of my found money blog. I think it's run its course, but I'...