My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Digital Bank Counter

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you!

It only looks like a shredder. It's not!

Friday, January 6, 2012

Downton Abbey and Found Money

Today I went to the Scottsdale Library and watched a sneak peak of the first hour of Downton Abbey, Season 2. It was fabulous, just like I thought it would be. Season 2 starts on PBS Sunday night (2 hours) then for the next three Sundays. we got bookmarks and a PBS magazine and donuts! I don't buy donuts (very often) so that was a delicious treat!

Since it was such a lovely day, on the way home, I parked near a canal and walked about half an hour, to work off the donut, don't you know. I found two pennies! Then I stopped at Fry's and found three more pennies and a dime in the self-checkout change tray. So, 15 cents! Yay!

Will you watch Season 2 of Downton Abbey? It's so good!

This Found Money FACTS:
Denomination:  5 pennies, 1 dime
Year:  1978, ?, 1986, 2001 2002, 2005
U.S. Mint:  D, ?, D, D, D, P
Condition:   Varying stages from good to downright cruddy
How much found money to date: $.26 in 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails