Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Found a Dime and a Penny at a Park

Today I ran some errands (two libraries, a thrift store, and the grocery store) and on the way home stopped at a park for some fresh air. The weather is perfect here, and it's hard to pass it up, especially with those blistering summer days when it's so hot you don't even want to go out to check the mail.


I was walking to my car and first spotted the dime by a rock. Shiny and bright in the sun! Then I saw the penny, which is sort of surprising since it is in rough shape. It's good enough for the found money jar though!

This Found Money FACTS:
Denomination:  1 dime, 1 penny
Year:  2010, ?
U.S. Mint: D, ?
Condition:   Dime is great, Penny is pockmarked and badly worn
How much found money to date: $.50 in 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year, 2024 and So Long, 2023

Well, here we are. The end of another year. I think this will be the end of my found money blog. I think it's run its course, but I'...