Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Been Sick But Well Enough Today to Take a Walk

And I found three pennies! I have had a cold for about a week that knocked me on my butt. Yuck. I so rarely get sick and I really hate it. But today I woke up after sleeping 9+ hours and felt a lot better. I decided to get outside and enjoy some fresh air.

On my walk, with my trusty long-handed magnet, I found three pennies! I also found a bunch of nails and bottle caps and other junk. The other two items in the photo are part of a saw blade and maybe part of an outlet component. Not sure what it is but I think I'll use it to make a person. Doesn't it look like a dress? Well, sort of?

This Found Money FACTS:
Denomination:  3 pennies
Year:  19?9, 2009, ?
U.S. Mint: none, D, ?
Condition:   range from good to scratched to chomped
How much found money to date: $.39 in 2012

2 comments:

  1. Hadn't seen much of you the past few days online....glad you're feeling better. It's kinda cool how you keep finding money. Do you think the pickings are getting slimmer or better? I wonder..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pam, thanks for the comment! That cold was awful. I stayed in (other than short walks for about 4 days). Yuck. Anyhoo, I think the more active I am, the more I get out, the better my chances are of finding money. So, better it seems but only if I make the effort! Are you finding any money in Hawaii!?

      Delete

Happy New Year, 2024 and So Long, 2023

Well, here we are. The end of another year. I think this will be the end of my found money blog. I think it's run its course, but I'...