My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Digital Bank Counter

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you! It only looks like a shredder. It's not!

Friday, May 27, 2011

Lori, I Found Your Quarter! Luz, I Found Your Penny!

Okay, today while running some errands I found a penny as I walked into Fry's. Fry's is what they call the Kroger grocery stores here in Arizona. When I was in Denver, they were King Soopers. What are the Kroger grocery stores called where you live?

I digress. I picked up the penny and smiled and put it in my pocket. Then I asked a stocker where the vitamins were and she led me to the aisle. On the way, I spotted a quarter! Woo hoo!

So, why the title of this blog entry, you ask. Last time I found a penny, two different people (Lori and Luz) on Facebook said it was their penny. Good try. Lori, even went so far as to say the quarter I was going to find was hers! Okay. If it's your quarter, Lori, how come you're in Maryland and I'm in Arizona? Good try, again, but I thought it was hilarious that they both predicted my next find!

Is anyone going to lose a twenty?

This Found Money FACTS:
Denomination:  1 penny, quarter
Year:  2008, 1992
U.S. Mint:  D, D
Condition:  shiny, worn
How much found money to date:  $1.49 in 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails