My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Let This Digital Bank Count Your Found Money

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you!

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

2 Cents

I volunteered today at Learning Ally (formerly called Recording for the Blind and Dyslexic) like I do every Wednesday (well, almost every Wednesday). When I was walking out to my car, I found these 2 cents on the ground.

If anyone is reading this blog (and I'd love to hear from you if you are!), you remember that a couple of weeks ago I found 7 pennies when I left Learning Ally to go to my car. Well, today these pennies were in purt near the same spot. I even had to dig the darker penny out of the tar like I had to do with 3 pennies last week. So, I wonder who in the world is dropping all these pennies there every Wednesday? I don't really care as long as I keep finding them!

Found any money lately? Where? When? How much?

This Found Money FACTS:
Denomination:  2 pennies
Year:  1995, 1996
U.S. Mint:  no mark, D
Condition:  filthy, tarry / a little dirty
How much found money to date:  $.99 in 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails