Wednesday, May 18, 2011

2 Cents

I volunteered today at Learning Ally (formerly called Recording for the Blind and Dyslexic) like I do every Wednesday (well, almost every Wednesday). When I was walking out to my car, I found these 2 cents on the ground.

If anyone is reading this blog (and I'd love to hear from you if you are!), you remember that a couple of weeks ago I found 7 pennies when I left Learning Ally to go to my car. Well, today these pennies were in purt near the same spot. I even had to dig the darker penny out of the tar like I had to do with 3 pennies last week. So, I wonder who in the world is dropping all these pennies there every Wednesday? I don't really care as long as I keep finding them!

Found any money lately? Where? When? How much?

This Found Money FACTS:
Denomination:  2 pennies
Year:  1995, 1996
U.S. Mint:  no mark, D
Condition:  filthy, tarry / a little dirty
How much found money to date:  $.99 in 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year, 2024 and So Long, 2023

Well, here we are. The end of another year. I think this will be the end of my found money blog. I think it's run its course, but I'...